- Public Missiles(PML) High Power Rocket Kits
- Public Missiles PML Flying Model Rocket Kit Tiny Pterodactyl
Public Missiles PML Flying Model Rocket Kit Tiny Pterodactyl
A new generation of Pterodactyls is born!
Like it’s parent the mighty Pterodactyl and sibling Pterodactyl Jr., the Tiny Pterodactyl was born to fly.
Use an F motor for slow, graceful flights or pack it with a G motor for real excitement. We’ve even flown the Tiny Pterodactyl on an H-238 and amazed the crowd with a neck snapping transonic flight!*
* Nose weight was added to keep the CG forward of the CP during this flight. Some rocketeers like to keep two nosecones on hand: one weighted for higher power motors and a standard one for lower power flights.
• Pre-slotted Quantum Tube airframe
• Dura-Chute nylon parachute
• Plastic nosecone
• 29mm motor mount
• Piston ejection system
• G-10 fins
• Linear Rail Lugs for 10/10 launch rails
Weight: 18 oz.
CertLevel: Pre-Cert & Level 1
Motors: F thru H
Skill Level 5 Pro
Model Rocket Kits are rated by Skill Level
If you are just starting in the hobby start at the beginner level and move up from there at your own pace.
What is needed to build and fly
All model rockets come in kit form that require assembly. The materials are primarily cardboard tubes, balsa or plastic fins and nose cone. Materials will vary by model and are typically specified in the description of each kit.
Additional supplies will be necessary to build and finish your model rocket kit and may include:
Scissors, Hobby Knife
Wood Glue, Model Cement or CA(Super Glue)
Finishing Supplies like:
Launching Equipment and Supplies like:
Model Rocket Motors and Igniters
A safe place to fly using guidelines from the National Association of Rocketry Safety Code